|Global Spectrum (CORE) – First Ontario Concert Hall (Formerly Hamilton Place)
|10 Macnab St S
|Hard Hat, CSA Hard-Toes Shoes
|Adjustable Wrench, knife, flashlight
|Macnab Street Between Main and King
|Jim Brown – Head Carpenter
|Please arrive 15 mins prior to call time and wait either at reception or on the loading dock until someone comes to get you.
HEALTH & SAFETY COVID-19 MEASURES
When to Stay Home
Spectra employees are strongly encouraged to stay home if they are sick. You should not report to work on any given day if:
- In the last 14 days, you tested positive for COVID-19;
- In the last 14 days, you were in close contact (within 6 feet for a prolonged period of time) with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or someone who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result;
- In the last 14 days, you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illness, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, or persistent pain or pressure in your chest; and/or
- Government mandates require that you be in quarantine at that time because of recent international or domestic travel.
Daily Temperature Screenings
All Spectra employees will be subject to no-contact, daily temperature screenings before being permitted to enter the workplace.
If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, you will be sent home and may not enter the workplace. You will not be permitted to come back to work until:
- You certify in writing that: (a) you have been fever free and completely symptom free for at least 3 days, achieved without medication, and (b) at least 10 days have passed since the later of the onset of symptoms or a positive COVID-19; OR
- You provide documentation from a medical provider confirming that you can return to work, that you had a negative test for COVID-19, and that any lingering symptoms, if applicable, are not the result of a contagious illness.
If you choose not to participate in the screening process will not be permitted to access the building.
COVID-19 Prevention Measures
It is important that all employees do their part to stop the spread of COVID-19. Please remember the following:
- If you meet any of the criteria described above under the heading “When to Stay Home” or you otherwise feel sick before coming to work, follow the standard call-out procedures. Please stay home and consult your healthcare provider.
- If you start feeling sick while at work, tell your manager, go home, and consult your healthcare provider.
Any employee who tests positive for COVID-19 and exhibits symptoms consistent with COVID-19 may not return to work until (1) he/she has been symptom free for at least 3 days without medication and at least 10 days have passed since the symptoms began, or (2) a doctor confirms the employee tested negative for COVID-19 and can return to work.
If an employee reports testing positive for COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19, Spectra will follow CDC-recommended disinfection protocols to ensure the work area(s) and equipment used by the employee are sanitized.
An employee’s absence from work due to a COVID-19 related reason will not count against the employee’s attendance record. The employee may use accrued sick time, then vacation time and personal days, if available, to cover the absence. The employee may be granted personal leave. In certain limited circumstances, a medical leave of absence may be available.
Additional Health and Safety Measures
While you are in the workplace, please take the following precautions:
- Wear a face covering at all times unless otherwise provided in the Workplace Face Covering Policy, as copy of which is enclosed.
- Wash your hands and disinfect your work area(s) frequently.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
- Limit face-to face meetings and the number of people in a room at one time. Use videoconferencing as an alternative when feasible.